[MlMt] Handling project-based e-mails

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Dec 24 04:11:42 EST 2019

On 23 Dec 2019, at 10:55, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> The real inbox is not smart. It is a proper IMAP mailbox. Create a
> smart mailbox called for example INCOMING and set to to inbox sans
> exclusion folders. Move inbox down the list out of way and use
> Incoming instead.

Ugh! That would mean, for one account at least, three "in" folders
because I already have two Inboxes (due to nesting, I think).

I guess I'll have to set up some kind of rule/view combination so that
my other MUAs can benefit from some filtering. And I'll then have to
work on convincing Benny of the advantages of the approach in Opera
Mail! ;-)

Happy holidays!

Charlie

--