[MlMt] Handling project-based e-mails

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Dec 23 03:52:22 EST 2019

On 23 Dec 2019, at 0:57, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Smart folders can do such exclusions easily. You just use the “not
> in the folder” condition on the mailboxes tab.

Right, but I want this other way round. I want to exclude stuff that is
in a Smart Folder from being shown in my Inbox. At the moment I don't
think this is possible and am beginning to think that I should probably
set up rule-based project mailboxes and add smart folders to them. It
seems to me that this involves possible redundancy in setting up the
rules and viewing conditions.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark