[MlMt] Have Calendar.app use MailMate rather than Mail,app?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Sun Dec 22 20:22:47 EST 2019

Is there a way to have Calendar.app use MailMate to generate replies
rather than Apple's own Mail.app?  (I don't see the Mail.app UI, so
perhaps Calendar uses a library of it.)  If I accept/reject a calendar
invitation, the reply is always from my default mail.app account, and
contains headers indicating it was generated using mail.app component:

    Subject: Event accepted: Test event

It drives me crazy that someone can send an invitation to a work or
other non-default email address, and any reply comes from my default
account.

--Randall