[MlMt] Really flaky release

Thu Dec 19 04:23:47 EST 2019

On 19 Dec 2019, at 9:23, Charlie Clark wrote:

> 2 crashes in 10 minutes with Version 1.13.1 (5671) and I was hardly
> doing anything. Crash reports sent automatically and hopefully Benny
> can use them to pin point the problem. Had Preview crash as well so it
> could be the OS.

Make sure you have a contact name configured for your crash reports in
the General preferences pane. That'll make it easier for me to locate
them based on name or address. You are welcome to send me a crash report
directly using “Help ▸ Send Feedback”.

In any case, try the latest test release (r5672) since it fixes an issue
affecting some users: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the
Software Update preferences pane.