[MlMt] Gravatar-hack for MailMate

Max Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:53:11 EDT 2019

Hi,

sorry for reviving an old mail but I've been a happy user of this plist
"hack" to get gravatars but I have a few questions
after trying to update this to use https://api.faviconkit.com/<domain>/144
to get domain icon.

1) is there a way to avoid having to restart mailmate fully to have changes
picked up ?
2) any way to see errors or what might take a long time because of changes
in the plist ?
3) click on the avatar seem to no longer work - any way to fix that ?