[MlMt] Set Defaults for Compose Message Window

Tobias Jung nd at tobiasjung.net
Mon Aug 26 12:24:14 EDT 2019

Sorry, I hit the Send button prematurely in this first message! *oooops*

On 26 Aug 2019, at 18:11, Bruce Lynn wrote:

> I am a new MailMate user in large part because of Matt Petrosky’s
> great video series about MailMate on Youtube.
>
> How can I set the default for a compose message window to show, CC,
> BCC and Send Later?

In the upper left corner of the compose message window, there’s a
button with four horizontal lines.
Click it. A menu appears, set your preferred header fields.
Then, click "Use as Default Headers" in the same menu.
![](cid:71A2D913-A5C3-4BD2-83A9-9190658437E9 at tobiasjung.net
"Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-26 um 18.21.02.jpg")

Hope this helps,
Tobias