[MlMt] At the risk of being off-topic . . .

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Fri Aug 23 11:36:16 EDT 2019

On 23 Aug 2019, at 6:25, Erik Mueller-Harder wrote:

> Andrew, thank you for thinking of this.
>
> Yes, we are painfully aware of how boorish our president is (at best),
> and do apologize.

That would be the "royal we", right?!

> I hope we’ll be able to return to politeness, civility, and
> statesmanship very soon.

Sure, as soon as BOTH sides quit appealing to the sound-bite audience,
and the general population on BOTH sides starts thinking for themselves
and actually holds their elected "representatives" responsible for their
words and actions.

Now, can we get back on-topic?  Politics has NO business here.

PS - If you have to apologize for being off-topic up front, DON'T POST -
it's off-topic!  Find a more suitable outlet, of which there are plenty
on the friction' Internet!