[MlMt] How to increase the font size of a received email?

leo mailmate at halloleo.hailmail.net
Sun Aug 18 19:17:16 EDT 2019

The two sutblties you mention are correct. But I disgree with your
assesment that it is not unraseable to leave html as is. Even browsers
can change the overall size of standard HTML!

It would be ***very*** helpful for people with *slightly* deteriorating
eye-sight to be able to nudge up the font sizes in an email without
resorting to underlying accessibility features of the OS.

Leo