[MlMt] Delete local attachments by mailbox?

Paul Hoffman phoffman at proper.com
Wed Aug 14 16:27:45 EDT 2019

Greetings again. My laptop's disk is again getting kind of full. I
realized that some of this is due to me using email for file transfer,
and some old messages still have large attachments I don't need. Is
there a way I can select messages of a certain age and just remove the
attachments in a way where they are removed from disk? Short of that, if
I delete those messages will the attachments get deleted as well?

--Paul Hoffman