[MlMt] Notes on latest test release and Gmail OAuth application verification

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:42:43 EDT 2019

Thanks Benny for your message.  It’s yet another reason why I love MM.
A developer with integrity and transparency!

As a non-geek (and a grateful MM user!) what I think I’m understanding
is that google might require some type of pricey audit that Benny
can’t afford out of his own pocket. Is that right?  If that’s true
perhaps all of us users could contribute to a crowd-sourced fund to pay
for same. ??

Before we jump to that - does someone understand why Google might want
this audit? I don’t know how many users there are but perhaps google
could not require the audit? What does it do?

My three cents.
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)