[MlMt] Notes on latest test release and Gmail OAuth application verification

Dave C davec2468 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:24:05 EDT 2019

Thanks for the update Benny.

Re WKWebView, can the new features be selectively enabled? For example, I am locked (because some apps are locked to it) to MacOS 10.12 right now. Can image blocking be not enabled and MM still use WK except for that feature such that it will work in 19.12?

Re Gmail: good! If MM is forced to drop Gmail, I’ll finally drop all those horrible “free” accounts.

Dave