[MlMt] Tab stops and previews of multiple selected messages

Michael Nietzold lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Fri Apr 5 17:24:49 EDT 2019

For your second problem I suggested some days ago in thread "Preview Pane should show last new item" and some mails later: only one preview of of the last selected message. Then it should be the same effect as apple mail and should be also faster when selecting many messages. I hope Benny implement this "single preview" feature :)

Von meinem iDingens gesendet...