[MlMt] Feature Request: View Folder / Source In Mail Header

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Fri Apr 5 08:57:59 EDT 2019

In mail single view, right click on the mail suject in the window header
and you will get the path where the file is, which reveals the source
mailbox. In list views, MM shows full text if the content is truncated
if you mouse over it and leave the pointer of like 2 seconds (I
haven’t tested it specifically for source mailbox, though).