[MlMt] Can't change message status to UNread

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Tue Sep 25 14:01:49 EDT 2018

Is this a known (or a new) bug, or in the midst of my other MM woes,
have I screwed up some setting?

I am utterly unable to change a message's read status back to unread,
for ***most*** messages, although I haven't been able to figure out
exactly what the trigger for it failing is.  Upon an attempt to mark a
single read message UNread, MailMate immediately reverts it back to
read.  If multiple messages are selected, this does not happen.  You can
see this in action in the following video screen capture:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s26ico2v936zo8i/MM-Cannot-Unread-1-Message.mp4?dl=0

This becomes particularly problematic when the message I want to change
is the ONLY message displayed!