[MlMt] Query about not receiving mail

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Tue Sep 25 09:14:16 EDT 2018

Any mail server “on the way” to those recipients could have
classified your message as spam and dropped it in the bit bucket. From
what I’ve seen, mail servers have a couple of spam thresholds: a lower
confidence one where the message goes to the user’s Spam/Junk folder
and a higher confidence one where the message is rejected outright.
Depending on the server, it may or may not send a bounce back.

I’m curious if those two users are using different email providers
than the rest of the folks on your message. I sometimes have delivery
problems with @yahoo.com and @aol.com recipients.

I used the “Mail Tester” service to test how mail servers are likely
to see my outgoing emails. There were a few things I could fix and more
that my email host had to fix. Give it a try!
https://www.mail-tester.com/

Hope this helps!
-sam