[MlMt] Computer change

Wed Sep 19 09:51:35 EDT 2018

On 14 Sep 2018, at 8:02, Olivier Bedouelle wrote:

> It’s not good for me…
> I’m use Spamsieve and I have all the messages but I can not read the
> content.
> Do you have an idea ?

Sorry about the late reply. I forgot to mention a caveat!

*If* the user has enabled the “Custom Location” feature in the
General preferences pane then it has to be disabled before copying the
folder. This is because this setting moves the “Messages” folder
into a different location (to allow it be indexed by Spotlight) and then
it's not copied. I *think* this is your problem.

The migration method only involving the `.plist` files does not have
this problem.