[MlMt] Copying my MailMate setup from one Mac to another?

Robert Goldman rpgoldman at sift.net
Wed Sep 12 13:33:27 EDT 2018

On 12 Sep 2018, at 12:23, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> Greetings. I'm going to have my main laptop repaired, which may take a
> few days. I have a spare laptop that I can use during those days. Is
> there an easy way to copy my MailMate Preferences *and* the Sources
> (with the passwords, subscriptions, and so on) to the second system?
> All of my accounts are IMAP, so I'm not worried about moving the
> actual mailboxes, but would be happy to do that as well.
>
> --Paul Hoffman

I found instructions for how to do this using Google.  If you can't find
them, LMK again, and I'll try to dig them up.

Basically, I looked into `~/Library/Application Support/MailMate`, and
pulled over plists from there.  I also pulled over the `Bundles`
subdirectory.  I *think* that's all I had to do, but I'm afraid I didn't
take good notes.