[MlMt] Image Blocking when replying to email

Joachim Tingvold joachim at tingvold.com
Tue Sep 11 14:29:47 EDT 2018

Hi,

I have "Image Blocking" enabled on "All Messages" (regardless of junk
state). This works like a charm.

After reinstalling my computer (and also resetting my Litle Snitch
rules), I notice that when replying to emails containing IMG tags, it
actually tries to fetch them. Probably because of the embedded HTML of
the original email.

Not sure if this should behave differently when replying to emails that
matches the "Image Blocking" setting? I know it can be avoided by
changing the "Replying/Forwarding HTML" setting (to not embed HTML), but
if you don't have "Image Blocking" set to all emails, I guess it would
be nice to not include HTML (or ignore IMG tags) for emails that match
the "Image Blocking" setting, but include it for all other emails?

Thoughts?

--
Joachim