[MlMt] freron.com misconfigured

Mon Sep 10 16:06:38 EDT 2018

On 10 Sep 2018, at 21:57, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 10 Sep 2018, at 21:55, Nicholas Vahalik wrote:
>
>> I am trying to access the website (https://freron.com) and it is
>> serving up what appears to be a bzip2'd version of MailMate...
>
> Thanks for letting me know. I didn't know I had broken that, but I'll
> look into it now.

Fixed. For those interested in my stupidity: While testing some things
with the MailMate download link I had used `wget` to fetch MailMate.
This command defaults to `index.html` as a filename and, by coincidence,
I was in the folder of my homepage which I then later rsync'ed to the
server. Oops.

Sorry about the inconvenience!