[MlMt] unable to decode registration key?

Sun Sep 2 03:44:24 EDT 2018

On 1 Sep 2018, at 20:10, Maurice Mines wrote:

> Any good suggestions? What keywords I look for when I set up selecting
> the text in question, and paste it into the license key area and/or
> the username and license area respectively.

The owner name is on a line by itself prefixed with “Owner name:”.
Use copy/paste to make sure it is exactly the same as given in the email
(which is what you provided when buying the license key).

The license key is prefixed by “License Key:”. It is 4 lines. You
need to copy/paste all 4 license to the registration window.

I hope that helps. Thanks for the support!