[MlMt] mailmate Digest, Vol 90, Issue 1

Esteban Umerez esteban at umerez.eu
Sat Sep 1 13:12:13 EDT 2018

Hi, what I do is this: In my initial setup for a new message, only the To: field is visible. If I need a CC: field, I hit Alt+Enter to create it. And if I want a BCC field, I hit Alt+Enter again. So, in short, with the cursor in the CC field, hit Alt+Enter to create the BCC field.

Hope it helps,

Esteban Umerez
Attorney at law