[MlMt] Timezone error

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon Oct 29 17:16:51 EDT 2018

On 29 Oct 2018, at 15:10, Paul Flicek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since BST ended, all of my messages are being sent with a time stamp
> that is one hour too early or at least are displaying a time one hour
> too early in my sent mailbox.  Messages sent with other clients
> display the correct time sent time in my common sent folder.
>
> For example, this message is being sent at 20:10 GMT, but will be
> recorded in my sent messages as 19:10.

As my attribution line above demonstrates, that's absolutely correct:
your Date header claimed 20:10 +0100, while the Received headers show it
was sent at 20:10 +0000.

Have you restarted MailMate since the time change? It may be only
checking the zone at launch time, not every time it has to format a
time.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org