[MlMt] Address Book / Zoom / Outlook

pleasespamme at posteo.net pleasespamme at posteo.net
Thu Oct 25 12:40:21 EDT 2018

Hello, MailMate users. I have a few more questions for you today.

1. How can I get the MailMate contacts panel to search the directories I
see listed there? The Contacts app is able to do so, but MailMate does
nothing when I try to search for a name there.
2. Are zoom or font settings account specific? I tried to adjust these,
but they only seem to stick to one account.
3. Is there a way to get MailMate to read Outlook categories, or for
Outlook to read MailMate tags/keywords? I bounce between the two
clients, and I’m looking for ways to stay organized in a consistent
manner across the two. Any ideas?

Thank you.