[MlMt] Position in mailbox table of contents after restart

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Oct 9 10:06:29 EDT 2018

Hmm, it seems the MM (at least version 1.12 (5523)) already behaves that
way. If I select something in the search results and dismiss the search,
the selection stays. If I select nothing in the search results, the
selection from before search is restored. Nice! Option-click on the
minus seems to be removing any selection. What is missing only is
shift-click on minus to restore old selection even if something was
selected in the search results.