[MlMt] OmniFocus command doesn't work

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Fri Oct 5 05:19:23 EDT 2018

Here is something I just discovered - have anyone a explanation for why
it doesn't work?

First a test:

+ I have OmniFocus open
+ I use the Quick Entry to create a new entry
+ Works

Another test:

+ I have OmniFocus open
+ I switch to MailMate so that it's the front app
+ I use the Quick Entry to create a new entry (not from an email)
+ Works

Third test

+ I have OmniFocus open
+ I switch to MailMate so that it's the front app
+ I use the menu command: command->OmniFocus->Add with summary
+ A Quick Entry window opens and I click "save" to create a new entry
+ It does not work.

Any idea why this doesn't work? Anything to do with the new permissions
in Mohave?

= jem