[MlMt] SPAM on iPhone

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Thu Oct 4 05:09:26 EDT 2018

Hey!

I let my iMac and MailMate always running in order to get the SPAM
filtered (with SpamSieve).

However lately I begun receiving SPAM on my iPhone.
As soon as I returned home I checked the iMac and MailMate, but
everything seemed ok. The SPAM-emails were also filtered as SPAM
immediately (but were there for a second!).

I couldn’t find anything so I would be very happy if you could give me
an advice.

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad

P.S. I'm using MailMate Version 1.12 (5523) on my iMac late 2012 3.4 Ghz
Intel Core i7 running still macOS High Sierra 10.13.6.