[MlMt] Line breaks

Mon Oct 1 09:47:19 EDT 2018

On 30 Sep 2018, at 21:17, Randy H. Tjahjono wrote:

> How do I type a line breaks in MailMate? The spec specifies: `When you
> do want to insert a <br /> break tag using Markdown, you end a line
> with two or more spaces, then type return.` And that works if you want
> to use a single line break like so

Multiple line breaks are not really supported in MailMate in Markdown
mode. Line breaks in MailMate are just regular line breaks (and not
space+return). The Markdown converter in MailMate should detect multiple
line breaks and insert `<br/>`, but that is not currently the case.

It does work in non-Markdown text mode (since my own script makes the
conversion to HTML).