[MlMt] Moving to a new computer

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:03:19 EST 2018

Hello

Finally forced by Mojave to buy a new computer - I love my 2011 MacBook
Air. !

Anyways I want to make sure I do this right. MM is set up with all my
accounts but I want my signatures and smart folders.  I think that if I
copy the entire MM folder from the ~/library/Application Support  I’ll
end up duplicating emails?

Can I simply copy the various .plists? I see
Blacklist.plist
Identities.plist
Mailboxes.plist
Signatures.plist
Sources.plist
Submission.plist
Tags.plist

I probably just want blacklist, mailboxes and signatures? Yes. Anything
else I should do? I only found one article from 2014 in the archives.

Thanks
Annamarie