[MlMt] Can't tab between panes

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Mon Nov 26 13:59:18 EST 2018

On 26 Nov 2018, at 11:50, pleasespamme at posteo.net wrote:

> Works for me on 5568. :|

And now, after a restart, it does for me too.  Restarting an app (or
machine) is something I typically normally do when things are "weird",
but since I had literally just restarted MailMate (due to the update), I
didn't figure this was necessary (or useful).

Benny, could resetting fonts in the Preferences have had something to do
with börking the nextResponder tabbing system?  That's the only other
"non-normal" thing I did.