[MlMt] Can't tab between panes

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Mon Nov 26 13:42:47 EST 2018

I know there was some discussion not too long ago about Benny fixing the
(lost) ability to tab from the message list back to the mailbox list.  I
think I updated to that fixed version, but hadn't updated any more until
just now, to Version 1.12.2 (5568).

Now, tabbing doesn't seem to work ***at all*** to move between the
various panes, except for moving from the search box to the mailbox
list.  And moving backward (shift-tab) from the search box takes
you...somewhere, I can't tell where, and I can't tab back from wherever
that is.

Is there a new system for doing this, or is it just börked at the
moment?

randy