[MlMt] mailbox list display

Sun Nov 18 05:36:33 EST 2018

On 16 Nov 2018, at 23:10, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Just fetched 5563. It made only 1 item more visible, so no help.
> Cmd-minus works but I had to hit it three times to show all the items
> I want and the text is a tad too small now. It would be lovely to have
> MailboxListLineSpacingFactor as parameter to adjust the line spacing
> in the list (after hitting cmd-plus once).

Such a setting already exists but it has been broken in various ways.
The latest test release should work much better though. Focus the
mailbox list and then use “Show Fonts” to change the line spacing
(named Line Height Delta in the window).

Alternatively, change it directly like this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmMailboxesOutlineLineHeightDelta
-float -3.0

No need to relaunch MailMate since this should dynamically update the
mailbox list.

Previously, the images/badges were incorrectly resized and the setting
didn't work at all if a custom font or size was not chosen.

It might be a good idea to use “Reset Fonts” in the General
preferences pane to get a clean start. (This now also clears line height
delta settings which didn't happen before.)