[MlMt] keyboard control in Composer?

Fri Nov 16 10:15:40 EST 2018

On 15 Nov 2018, at 18:57, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> The release notes for v.5560 say that the Composer's status bar was
> moved from under the header fields to above them "mainly to make it
> work better with keyboard control."
>
> How does this improve keyboard control? I'm all in favor of using the
> keyboard, but I don't see the connection, and I'd love to know what
> might be easier now.

If the user has enabled full keyboard in System Preferences then tab'ing
from headers to the main text field would require tab'ing through all
elements of the status bar. This setting is in the Keyboard preferences
pane:

![](cid:01B1BD57-BB27-4163-814C-44255B2FEB9F at freron.com "Screen Shot
2018-11-16 at 16.11.34.png")

Let me know if that doesn't help.