[MlMt] How do I re-download all messages?

Fri Nov 16 09:10:48 EST 2018

On 8 Nov 2018, at 5:42, Ralph Alvy wrote:

> Uninstalled MM (completely) and reinstalled MM and now all is working
> fine again. All messages came in.

Sorry about the late response on this one. It is of course too late to
debug the issue, but let me know if MailMate gets stuck on specific
mailboxes again. Removing and re-adding an account can put MailMate
under a lot of pressure (deleting and re-creating database indexes), but
I'm a bit surprised if it affects the synchronization of specific
mailboxes.