[MlMt] PSA: Mobile app that's compatible with many MailMate features.

Stephen Chong chong at seas.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 14 16:25:51 EST 2018

It's a freemium model. You can use the app without paying anything. The
free version works well. The premium version is more a way to support
the developer and help keep the app up to date. See
https://preside.io/PremiumFAQ.html.

(I've been using Preside for a while, and eMailGanizer for a few years
before that. It's a good app, and the developer is very responsive.)

Cheers,
Steve.