[MlMt] How do I re-download all messages?

Ralph Alvy ralph at ralphalvy.com
Mon Nov 5 16:31:21 EST 2018

I removed my mail account from MM successfully and re-created it. MM is
not getting message from the IMAP server. I notice that Sent and Trash
folders in my Smart Mailboxes list no longer see messages in my Sent and
Trash folders in my Sources. The MailBox Type for Sent is Sent Messages
and the MailBox Type for Trash is Deleted Messages. I don't see a menu
item that allows me to change this. I'd like Sent to point to Sent, and
Trash to point to Trash.