[MlMt] Delete/change email address for auto-complete list? Or a warn list?

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed May 30 22:04:58 EDT 2018

Someone I've exchanged a lot of email with was laid off from his
company, so his long-time email will stop working immediately.  I'm
concerned that I might accidentally send email at that address, either
because it'll be in the auto-complete list, or because I'll do a
reply-all to one of his emails, or to an email from a mutual associate
who did one of these things.

(1) Is there a way to delete or modify the emails that get
auto-populated?

(2) Is there a way to create a warn list of emails that don't work, and
if MM ever finds one of these addresses in a composition address list,
it should warn me?

--Randall