[MlMt] CSS selector for mailbox list and message list?

Arnau Rebassa arebassa at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:55:26 EDT 2018

Hi,

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for:

See manual.mailmate-app.com/customization.…
<https://manual.mailmate-app.com/customization.html#css_plist>

For instance to use the font “Duospace” in Mailmate, you have to do:

1. Copy /Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/Resources/
MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css to ~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css

2. Add to the new file: div.plaintext { font-family: "iA Writer Duospace"; }

BTW, I got this tip on tweeter from @martijnvdven.

Cheers.

wrote:

> On 29 May 2018, at 21:50, Mike Hucka wrote:
>
> I've read about the css styling approach and have been able to tweak the
>> colors of the message body (using MmMessagesWebView/stylesheet.css), but
>> I can't seem to find the right way to affect the mailbox list and the list
>> of messages in a mailbox.
>>

> Those aren’t part of any web view. If you open the preferences and click
> “Show Fonts”, you should be able to click the thing you want to change and
> adjust its font.
>
> --
> Rob McBroom
> http://www.skurfer.com/