[MlMt] crashes with r5491

Peter Borsella peter.borsella at winnowmanagement.com
Fri May 25 07:37:00 EDT 2018

Good Day, All,

I recently downloaded the new hidden r5491 version but have had sporadic
trouble launching the app.  Once it’s up, it crashes within a minute.
I’ve had to revert to r479.

BTW, it only crashes while I have internet connectivity.

Anyone else experiencing this?
...Peter

Peter Borsella, President
Winnow Management
PO Box 1046
Pompano Beach, FL 33061
Office:	954-784-3674
Mobile:	954-253-3761
Fax:		954-301-5829
@pborsella

Now available, Certified ScrumMaster for Industry!  Head to our website
for our full class schedule and early registration pricing!

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email and any associated files contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.