[MlMt] Ghost mailboxes

Fri May 25 05:23:20 EDT 2018

On 25 May 2018, at 4:03, Randall Gellens wrote:

> I know this has been discussed before, but is there a way to purge
> ghost mailboxes?  I have some mailboxes that I told MM to delete or
> move into a folder.  The mailboxes are empty and in red, but they
> never go away and are distracting to see.  Can I manually delete them
> from a plist somewhere?

You can quit MailMate and then edit this file:

	~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Messages/IMAP/<account>/State.plist

Make a copy for me first and send it to me. Then I'll also see if I can
fix whatever makes these mailboxes get stuck.

Maybe also try the latest test release before doing the above to make
sure the issue hasn't been resolved: Hold down ⌥ when clicking
“Check Now” in the Software Update preferences pane.

---

Off topic note: I'm not going to be online much today. If something is
not working as it should in the test release(s) then the latest public
release is available here:
https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5479.tbz

Have a nice day.

---