[MlMt] Tag emoticon column

Fri May 25 05:18:58 EDT 2018

On 23 May 2018, at 16:25, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Hi, for the second time in a few days, when I launch MM it's not
> showing my previously enabled tags emoticon column in the message list
> pane.

This is hopefully fixed when I refactor saving mailbox states.

> And when I re-enable it, it shows up on the right side of the pane
> with a very large width, although I had it configured on the left side
> and just wide enough to display two emoticons.

This is expected behavior. MailMate currently doesn't remember anything
about non-enabled columns. I'll note to consider if this could be
improved.

> My other column settings seem to be getting preserved; it's just the
> emoticon tag column that's not sticking.

That's a bit strange. I don't think there's anything unique about that
column. I'm thinking it's a general bug which happens to affect this
column in your case.