[MlMt] 'M' search command

Fri May 25 05:15:09 EDT 2018

On 23 May 2018, at 5:33, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> Benny, thanks for the 'M' search modifier keyword.  Two minor
> comments:
>
> - The name of the search appears as '#Commonplus contains "s4"'
> - 'M' is not documented in the 'View Search Syntax' Help window.

Yeah, it was a pretty incomplete feature. I've fixed it in the latest
update(s). It now appears as “Message+” instead of “Message”
when doing the search. That might be a bit weird, but it's better than
just “Message”.

Oh, I just noticed that clicking “Details” after doing such a search
also reveals “Commonplus”. It doesn't do any harm, but I'll look
into that too.