[MlMt] Make the From address display in the Compose window

Paul Sture mailmt at chingola.ch
Sat May 19 03:36:52 EDT 2018

On 18 May 2018, at 10:02, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 18 May 2018, at 8:17, Ron Britton wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to make the From address display as a field above the
>> To address?
>
> No, but that's a change which has been on my todo for a long time. I
> don't think it works well that it's in the status bar.

Seconded.

And I've just noticed, when I'm tired I use larger fonts in the compose
pane, but the Signature and From field are still at the default font
size, and I cannot see a way of changing the font on that line.   Unlike
the main header fields and body, there's no text to click into then
adjust the font size.