[MlMt] Make the From address display in the Compose window

Ron Britton n44fqcve5s at snkmail.com
Fri May 18 02:17:46 EDT 2018

I have a bazillion email addresses, which I use to control spam.  MailMate seems to be reliably choosing the correct address when I reply to an email.  However, it defaults to my main email address for any new emails I compose.

The problem is that I can't tell what email address it's using just by looking at the compose window, because the From field is not displayed.  It's way too easy to forget to enter the correct email alias as my From address when I'm composing a new email, so I end up leaking my real address.

Is there a way to make the From address display as a field above the To address?