[MlMt] sticky junk

canale grande canalegrande at stoltenhoff.de
Tue May 15 11:18:14 EDT 2018

hi there.

now i’m trying my luck here. once in while i receive messages that
have been falsely marked as junk and that i can’t move out of the
junk. no matter which way i choose (button, menu, ctrl …), the message
stays in junk.
for the spam detection i’m using spamsieve, but its log indicates no
errors, too? even the whitelist and another evaluation does’nt help.
but the strange thing: it happens to some „junk“ messages, but not
to all of them?
meanwhile i’m little despaired, because i’m not able to empty my
junk-box, otherwise i would lose the wrongly arranged messages ...

thank you
jan