[MlMt] Feature request: populate subject with attachment filename

Sam Hathaway list.mailmate at munkynet.org
Tue May 8 10:41:58 EDT 2018

Hi Benny and folks,

I was sending files by email today and realized that it’d be really
nice if MailMate would fill in the subject line with the name of the
file I was attaching. I’m imagining two workflows:

1. Drag a single file into the MailMate icon: a new email is created
with the file attached and the subject is set to the name of the file.

2. Drag a single file into an existing compose window: the file is
attached and the subject is set to the name of the file _only if it was
empty._

I’m not sure what I’d recommend when attaching multiple files. Maybe
the current behavior (leaving the subject blank) is fine.

Thanks!
-sam