[MlMt] Who's marking these messages as spam

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:10:46 EDT 2018

Hi, if I see a message in the Junk folder of an account, and the
SpamSieve Score column is blank, does that imply that it must have been
my provider who decided it was spam and moved it on the server side?  Is
there any circumstance where MM in combination with SpamSieve would move
a message to Junk but not give it a SpamSieve score?

I'm asking because I'm now seeing more legitimate messages being moved
to the Junk folder than before I integrated SpamSieve, and I'd like to
know for sure who's doing that: SpamSieve or my mail provider?

Thanks.

-Eric