[MlMt] URL addresses

Florian Heidenreich fheidenreich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:20:20 EDT 2018

Hi Eric,

this only happens with HTML messages, where the displayed URL text
differs from the actual URL that’s triggered when clicking on the
text.

An example that shows the detection of mismatching URLs
[https://freron.com](https://freron.com?utm_source=list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=URLDetectionExample)

Another example where the URLs are matching
[https://freron.com](https://freron.com)

It’s a pretty cool feature :)

Kind regards
— Florian