[MlMt] remapping toolbar buttons

Thu Mar 22 10:20:00 EDT 2018

On 19 Mar 2018, at 14:03, Eric Sharakan wrote:

> On 19 Mar 2018, at 5:54, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> Sorry, the toolbar button is not configurable. I do have some notes
>> on making the IMAP-expunge model a “real” feature in the sense of
>> it just being a simple checkmark option in the Preferences. This
>> would then include changing the behavior of the toolbar button.
>
> That would be fabulous!  Please add my strong vote for this feature.

Try the latest test release: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now”
in the Software Update preferences pane.

You should enable these settings:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmShowDeletedMessages -bool YES
	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDeleteBehavior -string
"markAsDeleted"

And possibly this one:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAutomaticExpungeBehavior -string
"mailboxSwitch"

If you want GUI settings (Viewer prefs pane) then download the 2.0BETA
(which has *a few* more features than 1.x):
https://updates.mailmate-app.com/2.0/archives/MailMate_r6107.tbz

Also note that both versions support a `deleteBehavior` key in the
`Sources.plist` file if you need to have different behaviors for
different accounts (something requested by someone else).