[MlMt] Change Sender eMail for Mailing List

Thu Mar 22 09:06:29 EDT 2018

On 21 Mar 2018, at 22:45, lists.freron.com at nietzold.com wrote:

> ** what i do:
>
> i have the setting, that an reply email use the „send to“ email as
> „send from“ email adress (via adress pattern `.*@mydomain\.com` )
>
> with an mailing list there is a group mail in the „send to“ field
> ( "MailMate Users" <mailmate at lists.freron.com> ) and not my eMail
> Adress.
>

> ** what i see:
>
> when i reply to this mailing list email then my default email is used
> (because it not match the mailing list email)
>

> ** what i like:
>
> i like to setup an „send from“ for this Mailing list ( or to use
> the real eMail which i found in the `X-Envelope-to:` mail header )

If I understand correctly then MailMate is not behaving as expected
based on your address pattern?

Could you use “Help ▸ Send Feedback” to send me an example mailing
list email and the following files:

	/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist
	/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Identities.plist

Then I should be able to reproduce the issue.