[MlMt] Unique submailboxes based on regular expression

lists.freron.com at nietzold.com lists.freron.com at nietzold.com
Wed Mar 21 17:35:01 EDT 2018

i also tried the regex and it result in submailbox for each mail :(

i also don’t know how to solve it. i expected that all the same
results are combined in sub mailboxes with the same result.

but as a workaround i found a solution for subjects like `“[abc]
subject line“` where you like to group by `[abc]`

this you can get when you set in
[x] Submailbox for each unique value of: Subject > Blob

Mailbox name format: ${subject.blob}

i hope this workaround helps you without editing *.plist files